Friday, January 22, 2010

Today is Like Any Other

I have decided to give my blog a real topic. In case you haven't noticed I have changed the title of my blog to "Path to Purpose". I am on a quest; one that I have taken many, many times before and left empty handed. Something has to change; something in me must change in order to finish my quest with the grand prize. The grand prize for me is to have a fulfilling life devoid of boredom. I have no patience and therefore want everything to happen right now but this is not reality and a part of me understands that. The other bigger part of me doesn't care for patience one bit. I think this may have something to do with the fact that if I have to be patient, I will probably lose interest and be back at square one in no time at all. You see, it is not safe for me to have patience. Patience only starts the never ending rollercoaster ride that is my mind. I have likened my life to the movie with Bill Murray "Groundhog's Day". Besides writing this blog, my Friday will be no different than any other Friday. This is the day I go to the bank and get errands done and if I'm lucky someone at the grocery store will hit me with their cart just to break up the monotony.
My hopes of going back to school is not looking very promising. I have a short article I wrote yesterday promoting my blog that I hope to get published (fingers crossed everyone). Today will be a quest free day unless I find the time but I will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment