Thursday, July 22, 2010

Deadline Met

Well, I met the deadline that I established for myself on that essay. I took my daughter to the beach yesterday and while she swam, I wrote. I don't think it's very good though so I will go back to it in a day or so and do some revisions. I did just revise it but it's still not good enough. At least not up to my standards. I'm not sure what I'll write next. I would like to try fiction. A short story to start with then maybe something a little longer. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. I expect perfection from myself, which I know, is expecting to much but if it's not perfect I am unhappy. But hey, that's what editing is for.

I'll let you know what my next project is when I know and give myself another deadline. Oh hell, how about I write at least a ten page fiction short story and have it done by Aug. 6th. That should give me enough time to write and rewrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment