Friday, March 26, 2010

I've Been Busy

Once again it's been a while since I've posted.Things have been a little chaotic for me. In the last month I have remodeled my master bathroom. It was a small room but a huge projected filled with problems. I have also been working on my internship with www.sahmanswers.com. For those of you who don't know the site, it is a stay-at-home mom e-zine. On top of everything I still have a family and home to take care of. I know I have been slacking on my blog and even my internship.

If I hope for the possibility to get hired after my 12 weeks of the internship are up I'd better get my butt in gear.

I am also trying to get a small loan from my bank so that I can start college again. Hopefully 3rd times a charm and I'll actually finish getting my degree.

The degree program I hopefully will be going into is Bachelor's in English with a focus on writing. If I don't get this loan from the bank it will be another year and half before I can get back into school. I should know by Monday whether my loan is approved so, fingers crossed.

I will try to write more frequently and keep you all updated on my path to find my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment